FBS is an international Forex broker owned and operated by FBS Markets Inc, which is located in Belmopan, Belize. It’s one of the world’s most popular brokers that provides top quality investment and financial services in different parts of the world. FBS has offices in several Asian countries including China, Malaysia, Thailand, and Kuala Lumpur. FBS has a great site with a lot of useful information and excellent customer service. The minimum amount you can deposit is 1 USD in a Cent account, which makes the broker a good option for beginners on a budget.
FBS Trading Accounts, Spreads, and Leverage
FBS offers several different trading accounts which are:
1. Cent Account: This is the perfect account for forex beginners as it allows clients to gain experience without risking a lot. The minimum amount you can deposit is 1 USD, and leverage is 1:1000. The floating spreads in this account start at 1 pip, and the minimum order volume is 0.01.
2. Micro Account: With this account, the minimum amount you can deposit is 5 USD. The leverage is 1:3000 and the spreads start from 3 pips. Traders trading at Micro Account enjoy STP trading.
3. Standard Account: Once a trader has completed the beginner stage, he or she can move onto this account. It’s better suited for more experienced traders who’re ready to test their strategies. Standard account mainly focuses on increasing profits while reducing risks. The minimum amount you can deposit is 100 US, and has 1:3000 leverage and spreads which start from 0.9 pips.
4. Zero Spread Account: The minimum amount you can deposit for Zero Spread Account is 500 USD, hence better suited for more serious and professional traders. As the name suggests, you can execute spreads trades with no spreads meaning that you can familiarize more with market conditions and how they impact trades. Zero Spread Account charges a commission of 30 USD per lot.
5. Unlimited Account: This account is different from the other accounts as it’s an ECN account. It’s an option that is closest to the real market trading condition as it offers a lot of freedom for action and many possibilities for serious, professional traders. The fixed spreads start from 0 pip while the floating spreads start from -1 pips. The minimum amount you can deposit is 500 USD.
Once you’ve funded your account with 10,000 USD and traded fifty lots, you have the privilege of becoming a VIP client at FBS, which of course comes with its advantages such as VIP gifts, deposit request, and a VIP certificate. Apart from these live trading accounts, FBS also offers demo accounts, where you can practice Forex trading without making any deposits.
FBS is regulated by the IFSC or International Financial Services Commission, and its license number is IFSC/60/230/TS/17 and Regulated By CySEC with license number: 331/17, CySEC company registration number: 353534. While IFCS may not be as popular as the Financial Conduct Authority of the UK, it’s the government agency that’s responsible for regulating all the financial activities in Belize.
To make sure that their Investors can enjoy stress-free trading, this broker has provided them with two reliable and well-known Forex trading platforms; the MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and the MetaTrader 5 (MT5). Both of these platforms are offered as web, desktop as well as mobile versions.
MetaTrader 4 or MT4 is the most popular trading platform that comes with advanced chartingtools, a dozen of technical indicators, several Expert Advisors and extensive back-testing environment. It’s preferred by most Forex investors because it allows them to automate their traders.
The MetaTrader 5 is an MT trading platform, which comes with allthe benefits of the MetaTrader 4 but it’s designed to deliver higher efficiency. It features an improved script, Expert Advisor and more technical indicators. In, short, we can say that MT5 is an improved version of MT4.
You can fund your FBS account in a variety of ways such as credit cards, bank wires, Neteller, WebMoney, etc. FBS also offers a number of payment methods including Skrill, Neteller, Perfect Money, bank wire, Zaw Forex Service and much more.
FBS offers more than excellent customer support which is available 24/5. You can reach the customer support by phone or even request a call back from their website. You can also send them an email if you have a question or want clarification of anything regarding their services. One good thing amount the website is that it’s available in several different languages including Chinese, Arabic, English, Malay, Indonesian, Thai, Korean, Portuguese, French, Japanese, etc.
To wrap up, we can say FBS is a reputable and reliable forex broker for both beginners and professional traders. It has excellent customer support and with tons of useful information on their website which can be helpful especially to beginners.Visit Now